Ballyclare Market House





Ballyclare Market House may have been built shortly after 1855. It was a two-storey three-bay structure. The central bay broke forward and was topped by a pediment. The upper storey had been added in 1873. This building was extensively enlarged and remodelled in 1935 to become the town hall. Despite the 20th century modifications it is still possible to distinguish the shape ot the 1873 building.


Return to County Antrim List
Return to Gazetteer