Sands' Mill, Newry
Map Reference: J087269 (3087, 3269)
Sands' Mill was originally built for Sinclair & Sons in 1873. It is six storeys high with a semi-dormer attic. It is mainly Venetian in style with some Early English Gothic details. The mill, with some of its neighbouring buildings, constitutes the Clanrye Rolling Mills.
Return to County Armagh List
Return to Gazetteer