Map Reference: S878824 (2878, 1824)
This mill is three storeys high but the roof line is broken due to the sloping site. It was built about 1750. Around 1830 a new wood and cast-iron stream wheel was installed. This is still in quite good condition.
The mill was renovated and extended c1975 for residential use and had since become a B&B and restaurant.
Return to County Carlow List
Return to Gazetteer