Virginia Market House
Map Reference: N604877 (2604, 2877)
Virginia Market House was built about 1820. It is a two-storey three-bay structure with a hipped roof surmounted by a ventilator. Two large archways flanked a narrow central doorway. Round-headed windows have been inserted into the blocked archways. A small rectangular window has been inserted on the right. At the upper level there are three small rectangular windows.
Return to County Cavan List
Return to Gazetteer