Tulla Market Houses
Map Reference: R491798 (1491, 1798)
Tulla Market House is a three-bay single storey building, now the local library. It was built by Thomas Browne of Newgrove in 1843.
There is another market house a short distance away. It was built a few years earlier. It is a two-storey building which originally had a four-bay arcade at the ground floor
Return to County Clare List
Return to Gazetteer