Saint Peter's Market, Cork City
Map Reference: W672720 (1672, 0720)
This is a six-bay two-storey market built in 1843 by the corporation. It was known as St Peterís Market. At the upper level there are six segmental-arched window openings. At the lower level there are two segmental-arched door openings, each of which is flanked by two square-headed openings. At the north end there is a carriage arch.
Return to County Cork List
Return to Gazetteer