Draperstown Market House





Draperstown Market House was built in 1839 for the Draperís Company. It is a two-storey three-bay structure with a large pediment. The arches are now filled in with large rectangular windows and a door. There is a square clock tower on the roof. The market house is flanked by long symmetrical terraces which were part of the original design.


Return to County Derry List
Return to Gazetteer