Killyleagh Market House

Killyleagh Market House existed in 1788. The building at the corner of Cross Street seems to be that market house. It is a simple two-storey building with two large arches at the front and one large arch at the side. The upper storey has a three-bay front. The gable is topped by three strange round knobs.

Return to County Down List
Return to Gazetteer