Balbriggan Market House
Map Reference: O204634 (3204, 2634)
This five-bay two-storey market house was built in 1811. The three central bays are recessed and have three segmental arches at the ground floor and three circular windows at the upper level. The outer bays have round-headed recesses at the lower level and blocked square windows at the upper level. The building is very similar to the market houses at Ballinagh and Ballyjamesduff, both in Co Cavan. It is now a large shop.
Return to County Dublin List
Return to Gazetteer