Brookeborough Market House
Brookeborough Market House was built before 1837. It was a simple two-storey three-bay structure. It was later used as an Orange Hall at which time the arches were blocked. It is just possible to make out the arcade under the thin covering. It is now referred to as the Old Orange Hall having been replaced by a more recent building.
Return to County Fermanagh List
Return to Gazetteer