Brookeborough Railway Station
Map Reference: H386407 (2386, 3407)
Brookeborough Railway Station was opened in January 1887. It is a red brick building built by Dixon & Co of Belfast. It has a single-bay, two-storey section, which was the stationmaster's house. The single-storey flanking sections housed offices, lavatory and the booking hall. The building has been recently renovated and is now a community centre. A short section of railway line has been laid alongside the platform. The Clogher Valley Railway closed on New Year's Day 1942.
Return to County Fermanagh List
Return to Gazetteer