Ederney Market House
Ederney Market House was built about 1839 by Rev Mr West and possibly designed by W D Butler. It is a two-storey three-bay building. The main front has a single large arch flanked by small windows at the ground floor and three windows at the upper floor. There is a simple pediment with a circular plaque. The side elevation has a single large arch at the lower level and a fine Venetian window at the upper level.
Return to County Fermanagh List
Return to Gazetteer