Irvinestown Market House
Irvinestown Market House is a narrow three-bay two storey building. It was built before 1835 and rebuilt in 1914. At the ground floor there is a wide arch at the centre, flanked by two narrow arches. All the openings have now been blocked by windows and a door. At one time the building was used as a technical school but it is now a clothes shop.
Return to County Fermanagh List
Return to Gazetteer