Map Reference: M582243 (1582, 2243)
Very little remains of this castle. A fragment of a tower-house about four storeys high still stands. It was vaulted above the ground floor and there may have been a second vault at the second floor. There are traces of mural passages. A short distance away is a small fragment of a wall which may be part of the bawn.
Return to County Galway List
Return to Gazetteer