Map Reference: M452059 (1452, 2059)
This rectangular church has a pointed doorway in the north wall. There are two narrow windows in the south wall. One of them is a simple pointed lancet, the other has cusped ogee decoration. There is another simple lancet in the north wall. The east window has three lights with cusped ogee decoration. There is a tomb-niche in the north wall and a credence table in the south.
Return to County Galway List
Return to Gazetteer