Map Reference: M362104 (1362, 2104)
This little church stands at the western edge of the town, just off the road to Ballyvaughan. It has a date stone 1845 above the door at the base of the belfry. It is a rectangular church with a south transept and wooden-framed Y-traceried windows. A cross on the west gable is dated 1819. The church is still in use.
Return to County Galway List
Return to Gazetteer