Dunloe Ogham StonesMap Reference: V879907 (0879, 0907)
A group of eight Ogham stones stands in a small enclosure beside the road. They were moved to their present location during the 19th century.
The one in the centre came from the Church at Kilbonane, while those forming a circle were found in 1838 forming part of the roof of a souterrain in Coolmagort. The souterrain contained some human remains.
Return to County Kerry List
Return to Gazetteer