Map Reference: S514372 (2514, 1372)
This simple rectangular church dates from the 11th century with later additions. There is a very simple round-headed west doorway with Romanesque moulding.
This doorway may date from the earliest phase of building. There is a 12th century round-headed doorway in the south wall but this has been greatly altered in later years.
Return to County Kilkenny List
Return to Gazetteer