Kiltyclogher Market House
Map Reference: G976453 (1976, 3453)
This three-bay two-storey building was constructed in 1831 as a market-house. It occupies a prominent position at the intersection of four roads. It was built by the Tottenham Family whose crest appears on the date stone. The building was later used as a court-house and is now a crèche.
Return to County Leitrim List
Return to Gazetteer