Map Reference: R642614 (1642, 1614)
This mill is located along a riverside walk to Castleconnell. There is no history on this building but from its state of disrepair it seems to have been built in the 19th century.
The mill was two storeys high but now only the ground floor remains. The building is divided in two by a millrace.
This runs right through the centre of the mill then goes underground for a short distance before it reaches the river again.
The mill is in a very bad state of preservation. It is badly overgrown and is slowly fading away.
Some views of the interior of the mill
Return to County Limerick List
Return to Gazetteer