Map Reference: N553805 (2553, 2805)
This detached gable-fronted single-bay single-storey former forge was built in 1864. Although it has been recently modernised it retains much of its fine stone work. This includes the horseshoe-shaped opening with its rock-faced voussoirs. This is a very good example of this style of forge. There is a date plaque on the gable wall.
Return to County Meath List
Return to Gazetteer