Clones Market House
Map Reference: H502258 (2502, 3258)
Clones Market House was designed by W D Butler and built in 1844. It is a five-bay two-storey building. The three central bays break forward and are topped by a pediment. The ornate front has a coat-of-arms in the pediment and the round-headed central window at the first floor has a scrolled keystone. There are balusters below all the central windows.
Return to County Monaghan List
Return to Gazetteer