Rockcorry Market House
Map Reference: H644192 (2644, 3192)
Rockcorry Market House was built in 1805 by Thomas C Stewart Corry. It is a simple, almost square building of two storeys and three bays. There is a tall central arch in each facade. On the main front the central bay breaks forward slightly and is topped by a pediment.
Return to County Monaghan List
Return to Gazetteer