Edenderry Market House
Map Reference: N634330 (2634, 2330)
Edenderry Market House was built by the Marquis of Downshire in 1826 at a cost of £5000 and was designed by Thomas Duff. It is s five bay two-storey building. The central three bays break forward and are topped by a pediment. At the rear the central three bays form an extension and are also pedimented. The building is three bays deep. There is a small cupola with clock.
Return to County Offaly List
Return to Gazetteer