A two-wheeled pump of non-standard design. The wheels are similar to the standard design but the shaft is plain. The reservoir is plain with two narrow raised bands. The lid, which is known to be a replacement is fluted with a pine-cone finial. The inner portion of the spout is fluted and the outer portion is plain with a simple plain bucket hook. There is an oval panel with some inscription but it is difficult to read. Beneath it is the date 1900.
Return to County Down List