Map Reference: S259563 (2259, 1563)
Buolick Church is a long rectangular building with narrow, sharply-pointed chancel-arch. There are remains of a two-light window in the east wall and the single-light windows in the north and south walls have round or ogee heads. There are pointed doorways in the north and south wall. Each of them has a good hinge-stone. There is a fine holy-water stoup just inside the south doorway and a credance table in the south wall near the east end. At the west end of the church thre is a tower which is vaulted above the ground floor. There are remains of three upper storeys.
Return to County Tipperary List
Return to Gazetteer