Map Reference: R858847 (1858, 1847)
Only the NW tower of this castle remains. It is four storeys high with a barrel vault over the first floor. There are two garderobes in the north wall at the first floor. Some fragments of the north wall of the castle remain but the rest of the building has been reduced to foundation level.
Return to County Tipperary List
Return to Gazetteer