Templemore Market House
Map Reference: S112717 (2112, 1717)
Templemore Market House may have been a six-bay two-storey building originally with an onion-shaped cupola on one gable and a square cupola on the other. However the central four bays have been extended outwards and the first floor is now carried on a five bay lintelled arcade along each side.
Return to County Tipperary List
Return to Gazetteer