Trillick Market House

Trillick Market House was built about 1820. In 1837 Lewis described it as 'a good market house, recently repaired by General Mervyn Archdale of Trillick Lodge'. It is a fairly plain building, four bays long and two storeys high. The ground floor had four arched openings. The inner pair of arches are slightly wider than the outer pair. All the arches have now been blocked. In 1925 the building became a Masonic Hall.

Return to County Tyrone List
Return to Gazetteer