Map Reference: S942134 (2942, 1134)
The nave of this small parish church measures about 10m by 6.5m and the chancel about 5.5m by 6m. The walls however have been reduced to less than 2m high. The exception is at the east gable where some fragments of window moulding have been erected. There were opposing north and south doorway near the west end of the nave but all worked stone has been removed. A rectangular font, now almost below ground level, lies within the nave.
Return to County Wexford List
Return to Gazetteer